Trilby by George du Maurier , Dennis Denisoff 3.
ABAA | TRILBY ( Three-Volume 1st Edition) by Du Maurier, George | Search for rare books
Rate this book Clear rating 1 of 5 stars 2 of 5 stars 3 of 5 stars 4 of 5 stars 5 of 5 stars. Peter Ibbetson by George du Maurier 3.
Want to Read saving… Error rating book. The Martian by George du Maurier liked it 3.
Related Content Search
La Svengali: The Story of Trilby - The classic story of hypnotism and love, beautifully adapted and illustrated! English Society by George du Maurier liked it 3. Social Pictorial Satire by George du Maurier it was ok 2.
- Jesuss Twin: The Greatest Story Never Told?
- BB Balloon.
- Reprogrammez votre cerveau pour le succès: Libérez votre super puissance cérébrale pour obtenir plus dargent, de santé et damour (French Edition).
- The Great Tradition—A Great Labor: Studies in Ancient-Future Faith?
- Part First;
Trilby; Volume 1 by George du Maurier 0. Trilby: Large Print by George du Maurier 0. Pictures of English Society by George du Maurier 0.
Trilby by George du Maurier 0. Peter Ibbetson, Vol. Harper's New Monthly Magazine, Vol.
Society Pictures, Vol. Classic Martian Stories, Vol.
Buy for others
Fontenay , Mark Clifton 0. First edition.
- Trilby by George Du Maurier?
- Ciphers For the Little Folks: A Method of Teaching the Greatest Work of Sir Francis Bacon;
- Beginnings of the Cold War Arms Race: The Truman Administration and the U.S. Arms Build-Up?
Du Maurier's serial novel with illustrations by the author, bound together with front wrapper and contents page of each issue of the magazine; octavo, half dark blue morocco and marbled boards, gilt spine, top edge gilt. Light wear to edges of boards, marbled boards lightly soiled, else fine. Very good. Item A handsome copy of Du Maurier's wildly successful novel of Bohemian life, in the original text which was significantly altered for book publication.
The serial version also contains many illustrations by Du Maurier which were not published in the book. In his XIX Century Fiction: A Bibliographical Record, Michael Sadleir observed: "This serial issue was not only lavishly illustrated by du Maurier with drawings not reproduced in the three-volume edition; it also contained a passage of nearly words, plus a drawing introducing, describing and depicting a character 'Joe Sibley'.